Table of Contents
Dihydroboldenone / 1-Testosterone 100mg/ml
It is a synthetic anabolic- androgenic steroid which is metabolized in the liver and excreted from the kidney. It is a modified form of testosterone in which a double bond is added between 1st and 2nd carbon atoms of ring- A which increases its anabolic properties but decreases its androgenic effects.
It is also consumed by weightlifters and bodybuilders to enhance muscle mass, strength and their performance.
Side effects: DHB 100mg x 10ml
- Skin related problems:- stretch marks due to enlargement of muscles, excessive growth of hair on body, alopecia, acne vulgaris, oily skin etc.
- Reproductive effects:- decreased libido, reversible sterility, decreased testosterone production.
- Male related problems:- penis may remain erect for hours after or without stimulation(priapism), breast enlargement, decreased sperm count, erectile dysfunction, carcinoma of prostate gland.
- Female related problems:- development of male physical characteristics, body hair growth, disturbed menstrual cycle (oligomenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea), endothelial atrophy.
- Neurological problems:- mood swings, irritability, anxiety, depression, apprehension, euphoria, dependence.
Uses: DHB 100mg x 10ml
- It stimulates bone marrow
- It can promote growth in children with stunted growth.
- It increases your appetite and also muscle mass thus given to patients of aids and cancer who possess wasting of muscles
- It prevents osteoporosis in elderly people and post menopausal women.
- It is given in androgen replacement therapy for men with lower testosterone levels or low libido.
- It is administered to counteract delayed puberty.
- Though rarely , but also to treat breast cancer in women.
Contraindications: DHB 100mg x 10ml
- Paediatric population
- Cardiovascular problems:- it can fluctuate levels of cholesterol and blood pressure thus must be avoided in patients with cardiovascular problems.
- Hypersensitivity or allergic towards the drug or any of its active ingredient
- Liver or kidney diseases:- this anabolic steroid puts an extra pressure over these organs thus its intake must be avoided in patients with such problems to avoid extreme adverse effects.
- Breast cancer, since it promotes the growth of cancerous cells.
Drug interactions: DHB 100mg x 10ml
- Dabigatran, bemiparin, betrixaban, bivalirudin etc :- testosterone -1 increases the anticoagulant activity of dabigatran.
- Corticotropin, ciclesonide, clobetasol propionate etc:- this causes edema whose severity is increased when consumed along with testosterone -1.
Storage: DHB 100mg x 10ml
- Keep it in a tightly closed container away from pets and children.
- Do not place it in surroundings with high temperature or moisture.
- Do not refrigerate it.