Table of Contents
- 1 Ment 50 mg x 10ml
- 2 Side Effects of Ment 50 mg
- 3 Dosage
- 4 MENT 50MG X 10ML (Trestolone Acetate)
- 5 What is Trestolone Acetate?
- 6 How does Trestolone Acetate work?
- 7 When should you take Trestolone Acetate?
- 8 When should you not take Trestolone Acetate?
- 9 What are the benefits of taking Trestolone Acetate?
- 10 What are the side effects of taking Trestolone Acetate?
- 11 What are the precautions you have to take if you are taking Trestolone Acetate?
- 12 What is the recommended dose of Trestolone Acetate for men?
- 13 What is the proper method of taking Trestolone Acetate for men?
- 14 When to take Trestolone Acetate?
- 15 After the workout or before the workout?
- 16 Is there any special diet recommended when you are consuming Trestolone Acetate?
- 17 What other steroids can stack with Trestolone Acetate or Trestolone Acetate Combined Cycles Dose?
- 18 Trestolone Acetate Interact with any other drug?
- 19 What happens when someone overdoses on Trestolone Acetate and what to do?
- 20 Do you need a prescription for buying Trestolone Acetate?
- 21 Where to Buy Trestolone Acetate in the UK?
- 22 What is the effect of Trestolone Acetate in pregnancy?
- 23 What is the effect of Trestolone Acetate in breastfeeding?
- 24 Storage of Ment or Testosterone Acetate
- 25 Drug name of Ment
- 26 About Trestolone Acetate
- 27 Anavar VS Trestolone Acetate
- 28 Cycles of Trestolone Acetate
- 29 What uses does Trestolone Acetate have?
- 30 Can Trestolone Acetate lead to hair loss?
- 31 What occurs if I stop using Trestolone Acetate?
- 32 What is Trestolone Acetate’s half-life?
- 33 Classification
Ment 50 mg x 10ml
Trestolone, also known as 7-methyl-19-nortestosterone (MENT 50), is an experimental androgen/anabolic steroid (AAS) and progestogen drug that has been explored for use as hormonal birth control for males as well as an androgen replacement therapy for men with low testosterone levels. It takes the form of an implant that is inserted into the body’s fat. Trestolone acetate, an androgen ester, and a trestolone prodrug can also be administered as a muscle injection.
The 7alpha-methyl group in MENT 50 also stops it from binding to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), a protein that binds to androgens (and estrogen) and keeps them from binding to the androgen receptor. If you’ve ever had your testosterone levels checked, you’ll note that total and free testosterone are two separate values.
The drug has just a little estrogenic impact. Trestolone was found for the first time in 1963. It wasn’t looked at again until 1990 after that. Trestolone’s clinical trials began in 1993 and have been ongoing ever since. After 2013, there appears to have been no more advancement. The Population Council, a non-profit, non-governmental organization focused on reproductive health, developed the medicine.
Side Effects of Ment 50 mg
Trestolone has a lot of unfavourable side effects, including low oestrogen levels and symptoms including erectile dysfunction and reduced bone mineral density. Trestolone is an androgen agonist, meaning it binds to the androgen receptor, which is the biological target of androgens such as testosterone. It’s also a synthetic progestogen, which means it’s an agonist for the progesterone receptor, which is the biological target of progestogens. Trestolone is antigonadotropic due to its androgenic and progestogenic properties. These actions cause trestolone’s contraceptive effects in males, which result in a reversible decrease in sperm production.
Please wait until you’ve spoken with your doctor before self-administering. After the dosage and cycle have started, you can self-administer the injection. Always consult your doctor for the best results, as he will be able to advise you on the best ways to utilize this steroid.
MENT 50MG X 10ML (Trestolone Acetate)
What is Trestolone Acetate?
The pharmaceutical company Thompson Methyltestosterone (TMT) created the synthetic androgenic anabolic steroid (AAS) trestolone acetate (MENT), which is a derivative of the hormone nandrolone. It has been researched for use in hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and may one day be used to treat andropause and male hypogonadism.
Since it is thought to have anabolic effects similar to those of testosterone but with fewer negative side effects, it is also being researched for its possible application in bodybuilding and the enhancement of athletic performance. Additionally, it is believed to have a longer half-life than testosterone, which may result in stronger and longer-lasting effects. However, it is typically not suggested for bodybuilding or performance enhancement because to its restricted availability and the paucity of long-term effects study.
How does Trestolone Acetate work?
A synthetic androgen used to promote muscle mass, strength, and libido is called trestolone acetate (commonly known as MENT). It functions by attaching to the body’s androgen receptors, which are in charge of the emergence of male traits. This binding causes a rise in the body’s production of the proteins necessary for muscle tissue growth and repair. Additionally, it has been demonstrated that trestolone acetate has an anabolic impact that increases bone and muscle mass. Additionally, it has been demonstrated to raise libido, vitality, and general strength. Trestolone Acetate is frequently used in bodybuilding, athletics, and other physical activities and is taken orally.
When should you take Trestolone Acetate?
Every two to three weeks, trestolone acetate is routinely injected. Trestolone Acetate should only be taken in accordance with a doctor’s advice.
When should you not take Trestolone Acetate?
If you are expecting, breastfeeding, or if you have any underlying medical issues, you should not take trestolone acetate. Additionally, those under the age of 18 are not advised to use it. A doctor should always be consulted before using any supplements.
What are the benefits of taking Trestolone Acetate?
Trestolone acetate is a powerful anabolic hormone used to increase muscle mass, strength, and performance. It is also used to treat low testosterone levels and male hypogonadism. It is especially beneficial for those looking to increase muscle size and strength quickly, as it has a much higher anabolic rating than testosterone.
- Increased Strength and Muscle Mass: Trestolone Acetate has been shown to increase strength and muscle mass in clinical trials. It works by increasing testosterone levels in the body, which results in increased protein synthesis and resulting muscle growth.
- Improved Libido: Trestolone Acetate has been shown to increase libido in both men and women. This is likely due to its ability to increase testosterone levels, which can lead to increased sex drive.
- Increased Fat Loss: Trestolone Acetate has been shown to increase fat loss in clinical trials. This is likely due to its ability to increase testosterone levels, which can lead to increased metabolism and result in fat loss.
- Increased Energy Levels: Trestolone Acetate has been shown to increase energy levels in clinical trials. This is likely due to its ability to increase testosterone levels, which can lead to increased energy production.
- Improved Bone Density: Trestolone Acetate has been shown to improve bone density in clinical trials. This is likely due to its ability to increase testosterone levels, which can lead to increased bone formation.
What are the side effects of taking Trestolone Acetate?
- High Blood Pressure: Trestolone Acetate can cause an increase in blood pressure and should be used with caution in those with existing hypertension.
- Hair Loss: Trestolone Acetate can cause hair loss, especially in those who are genetically predisposed to male pattern baldness.
- Acne: Trestolone Acetate can cause an increase in sebum production, which can lead to acne breakouts.
- Liver Damage: Trestolone Acetate can cause liver damage, especially when used for long periods of time or at high dosages.
- Heart Palpitations: Trestolone Acetate can cause an increase in heart rate and heart palpitations.
- Mood Swings: Trestolone Acetate can cause extreme mood swings, ranging from aggression and irritability to depression.
- Insomnia: The use of Trestolone Acetate may cause difficulty in sleeping.
- Decreased HDL Cholesterol: Using Trestolone Acetate might result in decreased good cholesterol (HDL) and increased bad cholesterol (LDL).
- Decreased Fertility: Trestolone Acetate if not used carefully, can cause infertility in both men and women.
- Testicular Atrophy: Trestolone Acetate can decrease normal testosterone production and lead to Testicular Antrphy or shrinkage of testicles.
What are the precautions you have to take if you are taking Trestolone Acetate?
- While using trestolone acetate, regularly check your blood pressure.
- Trestolone acetate should not be taken when using alcohol or other drugs.
- Refrain from interacting with kids and pregnant women when taking trestolone acetate.
- If you develop any side effects, including headaches, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, or any other strange symptoms, call your doctor right once.
- If you are expecting or nursing a baby, avoid using trestolone acetate.
- Adhere to all of your doctor’s dosage and usage directions.
- Do not give anyone else access to your trestolone acetate.
What is the recommended dose of Trestolone Acetate for men?
The recommended dose of Trestolone Acetate for men is 50-100mg per day. You can split the dose into two or can take the whole at a time. The recommended cycle is 8 weeks long. It is advised to not exceed the cycle without consulting a doctor, and wait at least four weeks between cycles.
What is the proper method of taking Trestolone Acetate for men?
Take the recommended dose given above, or as suggested by your doctor. Do not exceed the dose without consulting a doctor. Make sure you take the dose with meals, it will be beneficial for absorption. Additionally, you can divide the dose, probably into two or even three doses to get more out of it. Take the higher dose in the morning and rest accordingly. More on, do not exceed the cycle of more than 8 weeks.
When to take Trestolone Acetate?
You can take Trestolone Acetate every day. However, it is beneficial if you split the dose into two or three. The proper method and time of taking it depend on individual goals and body. Make sure you take it at the same time every day to regulate blood levels every day.
After the workout or before the workout?
You can take it anytime, however taking it before the workout might be more advantageous. You can take your doctor’s or trainer’s suggestion in this regard.
Is there any special diet recommended when you are consuming Trestolone Acetate?
There is no special diet to follow when you are on the Trestolone cycle. However, it would be beneficial, if you follow a healthy diet and proper exercise schedule to get much better results.
What other steroids can stack with Trestolone Acetate or Trestolone Acetate Combined Cycles Dose?
- Trestolone Acetate and Anavar
Stacking Trestolone Acetate and Anavar is quite beneficial for those who want to increase strength and mass or want to lose fat.The recommended dose of each steroid is as follows,
Take Trestolone Acetate 50mg per day, whereas, take Anavar 20-30mg per day. The combined cycle of both steroids lasts for 8-10 weeks. Make sure you speak to your doctor before combining them.
- Trestolone Acetate and Winstrol
This combined stack of Trestolone and Winstrol is recommended for those who want to shred off their body fat. It can get you lean muscle mass and good musculature. During the combined cycle, take 200-400mg of Trestolone Acetate every week and 40-80mg of Winstrol per day. The combined cycle of both steroids lasts for 8-10 weeks. Make sure you do not exceed the recommended dose and cycle without consulting a doctor. Also, discuss your allergies and drug interactions to avoid serious health issues in the future.
Trestolone Acetate Interact with any other drug?
It is not known Trestolone Acetate interacts with which drug, but it is important to take precautions before starting to use Trestolone Acetate. Tell your doctor about your allergies, health issues, medical history, and the medicines you are currently taking to avoid adverse effects.
What happens when someone overdoses on Trestolone Acetate and what to do?
If someone overdoses on Trestoloen Acetate, they might face some serious side effects. The condition might worsen if one does not seek medical assistance. Call the poison control center immediately to save their life if you find someone overdosed on any drug.
Do you need a prescription for buying Trestolone Acetate?
Yes, to buy Trestolone Acetate legally, you need a proper prescription from an authorized doctor or physician. Without a prescription, it is not recommended you buy Trestoloen Acetate.
Where to Buy Trestolone Acetate in the UK?
You can purchase this drug from any nearest offline retailer. Or, you can search for it online. Also, you can purchase it directly from our website (https://steroidsanctuary.com/products/injectable/ment-50mg-x-10ml/ ), on the same page.
What is the effect of Trestolone Acetate in pregnancy?
Trestolone Acetate has not been tested on pregnant women, but still, it is not recommended to be used by pregnant women due to the potentially high risks. Make sure you speak to your doctor if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
What is the effect of Trestolone Acetate in breastfeeding?
It is not tested or studied on Breastfeeding women, therefore, it is not recommended for women who are breastfeeding or nursing to use Trestolone Acetate, as it may affect the infant by passing through the milk.
Storage of Ment or Testosterone Acetate
Drug name of Ment
The Trestolone Acetate is sold under the brand name Ment.
About Trestolone Acetate
Boldenone Undecylenate is a popular anabolic androgenic steroid (AAS) among athletes and bodybuilders for boosting strength and muscle mass since it shares structural similarities with testosterone. When administered as an injectable, Boldenone Undecylenate, an esterified version of the steroid Boldenone, releases slowly into the bloodstream. The capacity of Boldenone Undecylenate to boost red blood cell synthesis, which aids in the transportation of oxygen to the muscles and enhances endurance, is thought to be responsible for its effects on muscular growth and strength. Additionally, it is thought to boost collagen formation, which can aid in injury prevention and enhance joint health.
Anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) like Anavar and Trestolone Acetate are frequently used by sportsmen and bodybuilders to gain strength and muscle mass. In terms of their chemical makeup, intended applications, and costs, these two steroids do differ significantly from one another.
Anavar (Oxandrolone) is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and differs from testosterone in terms of its chemical composition. On the other hand, a highly effective androgen that resembles nandrolone structurally is trestolone acetate (MENT).
People who have trouble gaining weight owing to illnesses like HIV/AIDS or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease frequently use Anavar to encourage weight gain (COPD). Athletes and bodybuilders can take it to help them gain strength and muscle mass. On the other hand, the main function of trestolone acetate is its ability to increase muscle mass. It is frequently used by bodybuilders and sportsmen to gain muscular bulk and strength quickly, despite the fact that regulatory authorities like the World Anti-Doping Agency do not endorse it (WADA).
Depending on the producer, the area, and the form in which they are offered, the cost of Anavar and Trestolone acetate can change. Due to its high demand and acceptance for medicinal use, Anavar is typically more expensive than Trestolone Acetate.
Cycles of Trestolone Acetate
Due to its quick increase in muscle mass and strength, trestolone acetate, often known as MENT, is a powerful androgenic steroid that has recently gained in popularity. Trestolone Acetate is frequently used in doses of 50 to 100 mg daily, and cycles usually last 4 to 8 weeks. It is normally recommended to start with a low dose and gradually increase it over time to reduce the chance of side effects. Advanced users use 200mg doses, but the risk of serious adverse effects rises. Those who have a history of prostate or breast cancer shouldn’t take ment. Moreover, taking it while pregnant or nursing is not advised. It is advisable that the user have post-cycle therapy to get their hormone levels back to normal. It could be necessary to take drugs like clomiphene citrate or tamoxifen citrate in order to aid in boosting testosterone production and reducing the likelihood of estrogen-related negative effects.
CAS ID: 6157-87-5
Molar Mass: 288.37 g/mol
ChEMBL Id: CHEMBL3104684
ChemSpider ID: 332338
Metabolism: Not known
ATC Code: G03BA02
What uses does Trestolone Acetate have?
Trestolone Acetate is used by bodybuilding to build muscles and prevent muscles from wastage. It is also used to treat some health issues including osteoporosis.
Can Trestolone Acetate lead to hair loss?
Trestolone acetate (MENT) may cause hair loss in certain people. Genetically prone to hair loss people are more likely to experience hair loss after using trestolone acetate. Before taking Trestolone Acetate, it’s essential to talk to a doctor about your concerns, especially, if you’re worried about hair loss or any other negative side effects.
What occurs if I stop using Trestolone Acetate?
If you stop taking Trestolone Acetate, your body will gradually return to its pre-treatment hormone levels, though this may take some time. A few potential side effects usually involve fatigue, decreased libido, and decreased muscle mass.
What is Trestolone Acetate’s half-life?
Ment or Trestoloen Acetate has a 24-hour half-life.
ANDROGEN; ANABOLIC STEROID
- ACTIVE SUBSTANCE: Trestolone Acetate
- FORM: 50MGx10ML
- ACTIVE HALF-LIFE: 24 hours
- DOSAGE: 50-100 per day
- WATER RETENTION: