Table of Contents
Pharmaqo Sustanon 250mg x 10ml
- Testosterone Propionate (30mg) + Testosterone Phenylpropionate (60mg) + Testosterone Isocaproate (60mg) + Testosterone Decanoate (100mg)
- Store below 30°C
Sustanon 250mg Injection is a combination medication that is used to treat hypogonadism in males. By raising testosterone levels, it helps to treat a variety of health conditions in adult males, including impotence, infertility, diminished sex desire, fatigue, and melancholy.
A doctor or a nurse administers Sustanon 250 Injection. Self-administration of this drug is not recommended. To receive the best benefit from the drug, take it on a daily basis. It’s possible that the drug will take some time to work. To improve the medicine’s efficacy, the course of therapy should be finished.
This medication may not be appropriate for all patients. If you have any heart, liver, or renal issues, tell your doctor before taking the drug. Also, let your doctor know if you’re on any other medications.
Advantages of Sustanon 250mg
Male Hypogonadism Treatment
Hypogonadism is a condition in which a man’s body does not create enough testosterone. Sustanon 250mg injections are used to boost testosterone levels in the body. This promotes a healthy sexual life, as well as a more attractive physical look and a positive mood. Sustanon 250 Injection also aids in the growth of muscle and bone. Because this medication has minimal negative effects, it’s best to have the injection only under the supervision of a doctor. Even if you feel better, you should keep taking it for the whole prescribed period.
Negative Effects of Sustanon 250mg
The majority of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adjusts to the medication.
If they don’t go away or you’re worried about them, see your doctor.
- Increased hemoglobin levels
- Increased hematocrit levels
- Increased RBC counts
What is the most effective technique to administer Sustanon 250?
This drug will be given to you by your doctor or nurse. Please don’t use self-medication.
What is Sustanon 250’s mechanism?
Sustanon 250mg Injection is a testosterone-equivalent natural male hormone. It works by increasing testosterone levels in adult men who are testosterone deficient. Impotence, infertility, reduced libido desire, lethargy, mood changes, and bone loss can all be symptoms of testosterone deficiency.
- If you are pregnant, you should not use Sustanon 250mg
- If you have or have had a prostate or breast tumor, or believe that you may have one.
- Under the age of three, infants and toddlers.
- Hypercalcemia (excess calcium in the blood) or hypercalciuria (excess calcium in the urine) can occur if you are allergic to one or more of the product’s ingredients (hypercalciuria).
- If you have an allergy to one or more of the substances in the product.
- You have a peanut or soy allergy.
Sustanon 250mg injections are normally given every three weeks as part of a standard therapy regimen.
Depending on your specific needs, your doctor may change the dose.