BPC (body protection compound) -157 5MG
BPC-157 consists of 15 amino acids that are derived from human gastric secretion or digestive juice.
It is often referred to as “Wolverine” peptide, due to the role it plays in repair, regeneration and recovery.
It helps in curing gastroesophageal issues, gastric reflex, ulcers, heartburn, etc…
It is handed down to cure shivered tendons and bruised muscles.
It may also be surprising that BPC 157 also exhibits many forms of gastrointestinal related benefits besides helping out ailments such as bone degeneration, joint pain, damaged intestines, and ulcers.
Tendons are the resilient, fibrous, ropey tissues which attach muscles to bones. These tendons are prone to injuries making movements difficult. This makes bpc-157 useful as it helps in repair and regeneration of these damaged tendons.
Table of Contents
BPC 157 recommended dosage: 200 micrograms injected subcutaneously.
Its cycle is advised to be continued for 25 days.
How long does BPC 157 take to work?
Its onset of action begins within 1 to two days of administration based on seriousness or severity of injury. If you do not immediately see the results you want, we’d suggest waiting a week or two before thinking about adjusting dosage.
Does BPC 157 raise blood pressure?
In rats, BPC 157 actually stabilized blood sugar. Only when combined with l-arginine did it cause hypertension.
Uses: BPC (body protection compound) -157 5MG
- Reduction of algesia, discomfort and swelling:- BPC 157 is also helpful against the inflammation of joints and other body parts and allows them to move freely without sensing pain.
- Rapid relief or healing:-
This compound speeds up the healing process by leading to formation of new cells.
This makes it useful for athletes and bodybuilders who aspire for quick recovery as injuries create a hurdle in their performance. Since BPC 157 is an anti-inflammatory compound, it could help tremendously to negate swelling and reduce pain sensation.
- Increased Strength and Endurance in Muscles:- Nevertheless, using BPC 157 alone as in without a dietary plan and exercise is still not recommended.
- Improve Brain Functions:- Regular intake of BPC 157 shows beneficial effects on brain functions. This may look good for focus, concentration, and other cognitive abilities that many people want to experience as they work out.
- Flexible Joints:- This compound reduces the friction, wearing ,and erosion between joints making smooth movements and reduces discomfort. It decreases the inflammation at joints and thus increases mobility.
- Reduces Risk of Injury or bruises:- This compound encourages the growth of newer cells that reduces inflammation and also reduces the chances of injury as you work out.
- Improved Immunity:- systematic and well organized intake of this compound boosts up and makes your immune system work better. Better immunity helps you fight diseases more effectively.
It is recommended to seek a healthcare provider consultation before taking any supplement with BPC 157 inside.
Side effects: BPC (body protection compound) -157 5MG
- Cold and hot flashes
- Changes in appetite